NO RACING ON SUNDAY 11 FEBRUARY 2018

I have just been advised by the Racing Manager at Borrowdale Park that tomorrow’s race meeting will not take place due to heavy rain.

At this stage I do not know whether the scheduled races have been postponed, or abandoned. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if the race meeting was moved forward to the following Sunday – or something – as happens elsewhere?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

 

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s